- Activate & Read Sensor Data: TS408 is designed to activate all known TPMS sensors. When you choose the right vehicle make, model and year, TS408 can easily activate all the sensors and read the sensor ID, pressure, temperature and battery condition.
- Program Mx-Sensor: TS408 can program AUTEL MX-Sensor with three programming options:
- Copy By Activation
- Copy By Manual Input
- Auto Create 1-16
- On-Tool Relearn Procedure: TS408 provides on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS equipped U.S., Asian and European vehicle. No need for relearn charts or Internet lookups.
- Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Power: 3.7 V Li-polymer battery
- Dimensions: 215 mm (8.46in) / 105 mm (4.13in) / 37 mm (1.46in)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS408
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
The MaxiTPMS® TS408 is a new generation base model TPMS tool, which is designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read sensor ID, pressure, temperature and battery condition, program AUTEL MX-sensors and provide on-tool relearn procedure. With big color display screen, fast service speed and up-to-date software update, TS408 is truly the excellent companion for your TPMS service work.